The Logo Boutique is a website selling logos and all types of design. Since I'm starting my home based company, I decided to give them the chance to design my logo. HUGE MISTAKE! At first, the website seemed reliable and the portafolio looked ok, yet, once you pay, things change...

First, I filled out a brief being very specific in what I wanted, three days latter, I got a very mediocre logo concept (I was really expecting to see something else) Naturally, I complained and all they said was "It's going to take 48 hours ma'am." Well, I waited 48 hours and got the same concept with different colors... What's wrong with these people???

Well, I decided to give them a call... Side note: I've read they are located in Columbia SouthAmerica, and I don't have a problem with that, but at least hire people that understand the English language. I had to repeat my self a couple of times and yet not be understood, it was really frustrating.

Again, they told me it was going to take 48 hours... So I lost it. When I requested to speak to a manager, they came up with a variety of excuses, so I told them this was not fair, I asked for a refund, and I said I was going to write a review about this...

All that seemed to irate the owner who called me on the phone yelling and threatening me with a law sue and his lawyers... Mr Rangel was very nasty.

At the end, I got a partial refund. Can you believe hey kept $45 because they worked on my logo?... right...

Anyway, I decided to leave this review for those of you who are considering The Logo boutique to design your logo, in America, if you get poor service you complain. Do your self a favor and don't do business with the Logo Boutique, they are not professional, they do not deliver, it's owner is a nasty selfish person, and they will keep your money even when it says in their website "satisfaction guarantee"

I've read a couple of review people write about this company, and I'm able to tell which ones are real reviews and which ones are reviews created by the company in hopes of trying to clean their damaged reputation.

I hope it helps.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and poor design skills. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of logo design and associated monetary loss in the amount of $99. The Logo Boutique needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned logo design in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Logo Boutique.

Had an Experience with The Logo Boutique?

Comments

I should have read this before I hired local boutique – I am having exact same issue.I received 10 concepts that were mediocre at best.

Their policy states that you can either be issued a refund or a do over if you are not satisfied with the concepts and have not made any revisions.

I asked for a refund because I was not comfortable working with them further, and was refused the refund.I guess you get what you pay for!