5.0

I realize that this is not the appropriate place for a positive review, but I feel that it's necessary after reading some of the other experiences that customers that had with the logo boutique. I submitted a brief after paying for their service, And the first concept was exactly what I asked for.

It was within the specified 24 hours, But what I found surprising was that my favorite concept was a complete Original from their design team. I absolutely loved it And could not be happier with the final result. And my project manager, Monica, really went the extra mile and provided me with revisions even after I approved the final design.

I realize that this review will probably be lost among the sea of negative reviews on this site, but I feel very strongly that the service I was provided was well worth the money spent. I would definitely recommend them to a friend starting a small business.

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at The Logo Boutique. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants The Logo Boutique to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by The Logo Boutique and the logo boutique logo design for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Mr. Camilla Rangel, are you still writing reviews for your own company? What a shame.