I paid Logo Boutique to create a new logo for me several months ago. After I nearly threw in the towel because they kept coming up with logos I didn't like, they finally created one I approved.

I began using the logo on my website pages, business cards, stationery, etc., I got an email from a fellow who owned the font they used asking for payment to use it commercially. I contacted Daniel with Logo Boutique and told him and he basically said tough, it was not his problem. So I ended up paying the man another fee for the use of the font used by Logo Boutique.

I would not recommend them because of this. They should NEVER have used a font to create a logo that they didn't own.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and use of pirated font. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "copyrighted font they didn't own" of the logo boutique logo design and associated monetary loss in the amount of $49. The Logo Boutique needs to "to be paid the $49 i had to pay the owner of the font to use it commercially" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the logo boutique logo design in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Logo Boutique.

Comments