I paid Logo Boutique to create a new logo for me several months ago.After I nearly threw in the towel because they kept coming up with logos I didn't like, they finally created one I approved.

I began using the logo on my website pages, business cards, stationery, etc., I got an email from a fellow who owned the font they used asking for payment to use it commercially. I contacted Daniel with Logo Boutique and told him and he basically said tough, it was not his problem. So I ended up paying the man another fee for the use of the font used by Logo Boutique.

I would not recommend them because of this.They should NEVER have used a font to create a logo that they didn't own.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of customer service and use of pirated font. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "copyrighted font they didn't own" of a product or service and associated monetary loss in the amount of $49. The Logo Boutique needs to "to be paid the $49 i had to pay the owner of the font to use it commercially" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Logo Boutique.

Comments