2.0
Turnaround Time

I can't believe I have used The Logo Boutique over 5 times for some of my clients new logos (I used them for the price), but working with them is such a painful, and time-consuming experience.

They ask you to fill out a logo design questionnaire, and ask you for feedback on what you would like to see. However every single time, the first concepts NEVER follow any of the initial instructions and feedback I was asked for.

Creativity-wise, their designers are several steps below amateur. It's like they farm out projects to elementary-school students as part of a first-time school assignment.

Their designers are un-creative, and often times the logo concepts I get back include ready-made clip-art pictures you can quickly and easily find doing a Google image search.

I repeatedly explain to them how off the mark their concepts are, and have pointed out clip-art I found from sites like istockphoto and DepositPhotos.com, and more.

Then they apologize repeatedly, only to offer more concepts that are even further off the mark! Every time they say they have hired a "new designer" for the project, my prior feedback never gets passed onto the new designers, and then I ended up with almost 2-4 pages of back-and-forth messages complaining each time.

I just can't any more.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. geminiman7 stated that there is a room for improvement of poor design skills and quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of the logo boutique logo design and associated monetary loss in the amount of $80. The Logo Boutique needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned the logo boutique logo design in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at The Logo Boutique.

Comments